OCR Physics A Specification Code H556
A traditional A Level in Physics is followed which is aiming to equip students to follow the subject at university as part of a degree.
- Module 1 – Development of practical skills in physics
- Module 2 – Foundations of physics
- Module 3 – Forces and motion
- Module 4 – Electrons, waves and photons
- Module 5 – Newtonian world and astrophysics
- Module 6 – Particles and medical physics
These modules are assessed by three papers and students can obtain a non-examined certificate if they carry out competently a range of practical activities and research tasks.