'As God’s family we learn to love, respect and forgive - guided by His word.'
Our aim is to develop a loving, caring and welcoming community in which all may grow as children of God. To do this we encourage:
- Respect for ourselves, one another and our environment.
- Co-operation so that we may grow as valued members of our community; able and willing to support, help and appreciate each other.
- Nurturing of the whole person in order to fulfil each one’s potential in a healthy and safe environment.
- Meaningful relationships, valuing each person for what they are.
- Openness and honesty in our opinions and ideas; remembering at all times the importance of reconciliation, the need to forgive and be forgiven.