Every Friday during term time OLA issues an eNewsletter for OLA parents. The newsletter contains:
- Key dates in the School calendar parents should note
- Reminders from OLA staff regarding parent responses to letters about trips or activities
- Copies of letters about trips or activities that have been separately emailed to parents
- Articles showing key events that have happened in School over the previous week including pictures of pupils in activities
- Advertising for School events coming up
- OLA community stars where parents send in information reporting on what their OLA children have been doing in external clubs or individually in the community
- Requests for assistance with OLA activities
The eNewsletter is essential reading for OLA parents.
To receive the eNewsletter please tick the yes box below and complete the personal information required. You can request to be removed from the list at any time.